The modern workforce expects a flexible working experience with more freedom and better tools that allow them to work remotely without sacrificing the benefits of working inside the corporate office. Employees working from home has increased by over 27% in the last decade, and this trend shows no signs of slowing. Alongside this, mobile working is becoming increasingly common as employees work on the go. These employees expect quick and easy access to all the data they need to get their jobs done, using mobile-friendly, responsive applications on reliable devices from almost anywhere.
However, there is growing frustration among employees who are unable to access basic resources when offsite and with an increasingly millennial workforce who expect to work flexibly, businesses need to address this now.
So, how can IT leaders diagnose and remedy poor user experience for their mobile workforces?
The agenda covered:
- How to ensure users receive a reliable user experience when working remotely
- The benefits of understanding how apps, networks and devices are being utilised and performing
- Why it’s important to implement real-time, network-aware policy controls across your laptop & mobile estate
- How to reduce the meantime to resolution against mobile working issues
- How to provide a mobile-ready platform to advance your agile working strategy