HOW TO CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN DESKTOP & MOBILE SECURITY
Workers can often unwittingly be the cause of many mobile security vulnerabilities including neglecting device updates, sharing data over insecure Wi-Fi or even clicking on phishing links.
In the desktop space this is a risk that is well managed, but there is an ever-increasing gap between the security on desktops and that on mobile. Couple this with workers expecting to be able to work remotely, and there simply needs to be more parity between them to ensure that mobile is not left as the soft underbelly of an IT strategy.
Delegates joined Mobliciti and Wandera on Thursday 19th September at The Mercer, Threadneedle Street for a full English breakfast, with discussions focused on finding out how to get true visibility into mobile devices once they have left the perimeter.
The agenda covered:
- How the threats of phishing & smishing present a real danger to your business
- How to protect BYO devices without invading user privacy
- How to increase security on mobiles to match desktops
- Ensuring only sanctioned cloud storage providers are used
- Setting intelligent rules for data usage
- Why it’s important to implement fully customisable, real-time policy controls
VP Sales & BD
Stijn is responsible for EMEA & APAC sales at Wandera, helping enterprise customers across this region implement optimal mobile security strategies to achieve increased productivity and reduced operational risk for their businesses. In addition, Stijn is responsible for global BD leading Wandera’s ecosystem integrations with UEM & Security vendors, and go-to-market partnerships with mobile operators and market-leading mobility SIs such as Mobliciti.