As Enterprises rapidly adopt cloud services such as Office 365, they are finding that traditional approaches to IT security are no longer appropriate. The risks have increased, and legacy security controls are no longer suited to a world where data now sits outside the network perimeter. People are often unaware that ‘your data has left the building’!
With high profile breaches on DropBox, Adobe and LinkedIn, it’s likely that email addresses and other personal information is now in the wrong hands and could be used as a basis of an identity attack against your organisation.
Delegates enjoyed a full English breakfast with the Mobliciti team on 8th March 2018, at The Aqua Shard, London. Where they learnt from SecureAuth’s CEO, Jeff Kukowski and Mobliciti’s CTO Andy Brown as they discussed:
- How to protect against the use of stolen credentials
- How easily two-factor can be compromised
- How identity is the new security perimeter
- How a single, centralised platform can protect you from attacks even with valid credentials
- How our managed services can help you deploy this leading technology with minimal impact on your business
HOW MOBLICITI CAN HELP
Protect your business by protecting the identity of those who work within it.
Our adaptive authentication services offer unmatched security, ease-of-use and flexibility. The authentication platform utilises behavioural biometrics which ensures only authenticated individuals can access your network and completely passwordless.
Get in touch to find out more.