Recent events have witnessed the remarkable ability of UK firms to adapt in a crisis. Within days of lockdown, millions of staff were able to connect and work from home over their existing home broadband connections.
However, the substantial rise in traffic has exposed the limitations of using domestic broadband for business communications. Sharing the network has resulted in slow and glitchy performance as households compete for Wi-Fi within the home and bandwidth over the last mile. Unable to view or troubleshoot the connection, IT Support are often powerless to help staff with technical problems, triggering additional concerns over security & compliance.
Following on from “The Enhanced Home Office” virtual briefing, Mobliciti hosted a follow up around the issues surrounding connectivity when working from home and how HomeConnect resolves these.
Attendees learnt about:
- The challenges facing staff when working from home
- Bypassing the last-mile bottleneck
- Delivering a better quality connection
- Improving security, support & visibility
- homeConnect by Mobliciti – enterprise connectivity for home workers