The Everywhere Enterprise
Join host Martin Veitch and MobileIron’s CEO Simon Biddiscombe as they discuss:
- The challenges facing businesses when moving away from an office-centric model
- The impact of working from home on security
- The rise of phishing and social engineering attacks
- The blurring of personal and work lives on devices
MobileIron | Security | WFH | Phishing | UEM
Legal in Lockdown
How has Legal IT coped during lockdown?
IT leaders, David Aird, DAC Beachcroft; Olly Bethell, Travers Smith; Tony McKenna, Howard Kennedy; Mark Parr, HFW join Shane Taylor, Mobliciti and host Martin Veitch to share their views of the highs and lows of leading an IT team into and out of lockdown and what a return to the office may look like.
Legal | IT | The New Normal | Remote Working
The Realities of Home Working
Join host Martin Veitch, Nomura’s Ian Dobson and Mobliciti’s CTO Andy Brown as they discuss:
- The initial impact of moving to home working and what the “new normal” might be
- The current landscape of remote working
- The challenges of the home network
- Challenges around implementing new software and fast
Remote working | Security | Networks | The New Normal
Demystifying Mobile Airtime
Managing mobile fleets within the enterpise can be a tricky task, with a range of factors that need to be considered to keep the costs down whilst enabling users. Mobile network and device expert Matt Atkinson joins us in our first podcast to discuss why right now is a good time to change mobile contracts, remote working, investing in 5G, and how one user managed to rack up a £115,000 mobile bill for their company from a single week abroad.
Mobile | Airtime | 5G | Mobile Contracts | Remote Working