Mobile network and device costs have always been challenging budget lines for IT leaders to forecast and control. Unlike most IT expenditure, mobile costs are highly sensitive to end user behaviour, and controlling that behaviour can be complex and resource intensive.
These cost control challenges are further compounded by complex mobile airtime agreements and tariffs. Experienced IT leaders know all too well, that the mobile networks always lead with headline grabbing price reductions and savings promises, that often fail to translate into tangible long-term cost reduction once the contract is signed. And now more than ever, businesses are quickly recognising that a low-cost tariff is of little value if it comes at the expense of being able to adapt to rapidly changing business needs.
In large enterprise, inflexible mobile contracts, complex commitments, excess data usage, roaming bill shock and charging for unused services typically account for 20% – 30% in unnecessary expenditure on mobile network and device costs.
Which leads you to question:
is your mobile budget and current contract delivering the value for money and savings you expect?
Join Mobliciti on an interactive meeting at 9am on 28th May 2020 to:
- Learn about the most common causes of mobile overspending in large enterprise
- Discover if your business is likely to be overspending on mobile airtime and device costs
- Hear from Fidelity International on how they took back control of their airtime costs
- Get your airtime and mobile management questions answered by our specialist panel
Plus, all participants will be sent a breakfast hamper to enjoy on the day so we can continue the tradition of breakfast briefings – only virtually.
* This event is open to end-users of enterprises only
** Maximum of two hampers per company.